O'seFTeam Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
SketchJournal3AWatercolorFlowerPetals28Green296x93APagesa

Répondre au sujet    O'seFTeam Index du Forum » O'seFTeam » Amv Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
SketchJournal3AWatercolorFlowerPetals28Green296x93APagesa
Auteur Message
yilvign

Message SketchJournal3AWatercolorFlowerPetals28Green296x93APagesa Répondre en citant

Details:
price: $9.95
bound: 160 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 21, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1546833684, 978-1546833680,
weight: 10.6 ounces (
filesize:

Sketch Journal: Watercolor Flower Petals (Green) 6x9: Pages are lined on the bottom third with blank space on top. (Watercolor Flowers) Premise Content

Theres an even easier flower, lol Its literally a couple of ovalsFree for personal DIY use.See MoreWatercolor TipsWatercolor TutorialsWatercolor TechniquesWatercolor FlowersWatercolor PaintingWatercolor Pencil ArtPainting FlowersPainting TutorialsWatercolorsForwardGood Morning! The day has arrived to share some watercolor videos! Learn to paint 6 types of watercolor flowers.See MoreWatercolor Hearts and RosesWatercolor HeartSimple Watercolor PaintingsFlower PaintingsWatercolourWatercolor IdeasHow To WatercolorWatercolor PatternFlower WatercolorHearts And RosesForwardHow To Paint Simple Watercolor Roses-myflowerjournal.com (Looks simple enough- I wonder.)See Moreideal for myself as i have low vision am going on for 89 and have just begun painting absolutely love watercolour thank you lindsey for being generous with your knowledge

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it! Read More I Want To Learn About Beginners CalligraphyBrush Pen CalligraphyDip Pen CalligraphyFaux CalligraphyInksNibsOblique Pen HoldersWorksheets Banner YOU + A BRUSH PEN = GORGEOUS LETTERING Learn brush pen calligraphy from scratch with the new Kaitlin Style Calligraphy worksheets + videosExperiment! Step 12: After the flowers have dried, you can go back with a small brush and add some detail to the petalsReply Lindsey Bugbee says May 12, 2015 at 7:58 pm Your flowers look great! Youve got skill and creativity; good job! Reply Candice says April 17, 2015 at 9:55 am Thank You Lindsey for this fabulous tutorial! I just tried to paint these flowers and they turned out fantastically! Reply Lindsey Bugbee says April 21, 2015 at 8:09 pm Yay! Im so happy to hear thatReply Gude HodgePodgeCraft says March 11, 2015 at 3:14 pm Thank you so much I just made my mum a Mothers Day card using this tutorial! I also tried to follow Anna on Facebook & check out her blog, but neither of the links worked is there another way to connect with her? Thanks so much, Gude Reply Lindsey Bugbee says March 11, 2015 at 10:41 pm Hi Gude! Thanks for letting me know the links dont work! Anna changed her blog name to Anna Maria Locke and you can visit her website hereReply Lindsey Bugbee says January 21, 2016 at 7:52 am Thats great, Colleen! When Im 89, I hope that I am doing exactly what you are doing power to you, girl! Reply Annie van Es says June 16, 2017 at 3:56 pm Many thanks for this instruction to paint flowers in watercolorFree Watercolor Flowers Clip ArtFree GraphicsFlower ClipsWatercolor FlowersWatercolourVectorsArt DesignsProject FreeWedding Clip ArtFlower InvitationForwardFree Watercolor Flowers Clip Art For SubscribersPlay with it! Step 6: Using your smallest brush, pick up some green paint and add a blob of green to the bottom of the flowerIts very relaxing and fun! Lindsey: I absolutelylove Annas work, and am particularly enamored with the DIY wedding invitations she made using the watercolor technique outlined above

Watercolor RoseWatercolor PaintingDrawing ArtWatercoloursRose ArtBeautiful RosesMore MorePaintersWorkshopForwardRegrann from art.prosvetYou can use whatever colors you want, but I recommend choosing 2-4 shades that are next to each other on the color wheel for the flowers, and some sort of green for the leaves and stemsHow To WatercolorWatercolour FlowersWatercolor TutorialsWatercolor TechniquesPainting TechniquesArt TutorialsWatercolor PaintingWatercolor Flowers TutorialPainted RosesForwardhand-painted techniques 2See MoreVoila! The finished product! Note my piece of scrap paper on the sideRose Print - Rose Watercolor Art - Watercolor Rose Print - Botanical Prints - Botanical Wall Print - Nursery Wall Art - Girls Room Wall ArtWatercolor Flowers TutorialWatercolor RoseWatercolor PrintRose PrintsFlower PrintsFlower ArtMore MoreArt FloralWatercoloursForwardPurple and Orange Watercolor Flowers MoreSee MoreAnd here I make itWatercolor FlowersWatercolor PaintingsPainting ArtOriginal PaintingsOriginal ArtWatercolorsPainting PrintsFence PaintingWatercolor ProjectsForwardI just love this watercolor piece! Hollyhocks Reply Older Comments Leave a Comment Cancel reply Your email address will not be published 2ffeafca65

Courtesy Jerk 2: Hating Others Makes You Better (Volume 2)Doodle Unicorn: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & WritingJournal: Magenta and Flowers 6x9 (Diary, Notebook)Haut Les Voiles 2018: La Voile Au GRE Des Saisons (Calvendo Sportif) (French Edition)Madras Exchange Light House: 1796 D Hemchandra Rao FIEKLEESTERN%26reg%3B+Liniertes+Notizbuch+%28DIN+A4%2C+80%2B+Seiten%2C+Rand%2C+Vintage+Softcover%2C+Palmen+-+Lined+Paper+College+Notebook%2C+Liniertes+Schreibheft%2C+Dickes+...+Register%2FInhaltsverzeichL'Art Du Cyclisme 2018: Serie De 12 Tableaux Sur L'univers Du Cylisme. (Calvendo Sportif) (French Edition)Graph Journal: Chinese Garden 6x9: Square grid pattern (Flowers)The Story of French Painting (Classic Reprint)Dancers in the City 4 2018: L'Oeil Et Le Mouvement (Calvendo Art)

Sam 1 Juil - 06:35 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 1 Juil - 06:35 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    O'seFTeam Index du Forum » O'seFTeam » Amv Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation